Savant Distribution Udos Choice Beyond Greens 255g
A convenient and easy-to-use synergistic blend of the finest green foods, essential fatty acids, fibre, and whole food concentrates, phytonutrients, antioxidants and digestive enzymes. Greens are the foundation of health. Our diet is unbalanced when it lacks the recommended five to nine daily servings of fresh green foods. Udo's Choice Beyond Greens supports a hectic lifestyle and diets that are lacking in fresh, whole foods and fibre.
This spectrum of nutritional components provides:
* A rich blend of greens from 9 different sources - organic alfalfa, barley, rye and oat grass powders; spirulina; chlorella; broccoli; parsley and kale.
* Includes Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fats - from organic flax, sunflower and sesame seeds as well as rice and oat germ.
* 33 super foods, food concentrates, and plant extracts.
* Provides both kinds of fibre - soluble and insoluble both required for optimum health.
* Provides phytonutrients and antioxidants from many herbs Helping to support the functions of inner organs, immune system, cardiovascular system, digestive system, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
* Provides protein from seeds and greens.
* Provides concentrates of the best vegetables - including carrot, tomato, beet and kale.
* Is low in carbohydrates - and therefore supports a weight loss programme and glucose stability.
* A food free of dairy, wheat, yeast and other common allergens.
What are Greens?
Greens are the basic foundation of health. The diet is unbalanced when it lacks the recommended amount of five to nine daily servings of fresh, green foods and consists mainly of processed convenient foods with little nutritional value. Greens are the primary food on our planet. They have been an endless food source for living creatures and form the foundation of human health and regeneration. Chlorophyll-rich plants make Earth the green planet and where green plants cannot grow, we cannot live. Green sources include alfalfa, the grasses of barley, oat and rye, which supply natural minerals, vitamins and trace nutrients as well as protein-rich chlorella and Spirulina. The best vegetable sources are broccoli, parsley and kale.
Why do we need greens?
* Almost every health problem benefits from the use of green foods, they
* Are our greatest source of antioxidants
* Provide fibre and if raw, provide digestive enzymes as well as probiotics
* Provide phytonutrients
* Manufacture the vitamins that are essential to life
* Alkalinise our body into a healthier state
* Improve health and can slow, prevent or reverse degenerative diseases
How should we use greens?
Fresh organic greens are best because they are rich in essential nutrients. Organic greens can be juiced or blended for easier digestion, steamed or boiled. They can also be dried, like Udos Choice Beyond Greens, for long-term storage which is especially important for busy people.
Greens: Barley grass, alfalfa grass, oat grass and rye grass powders, chlorella, spirulina.
Defatted seed and fibre: Brown flax seed, sesame seed, sunflower seed, oat bran, rice bran, golden flax seed (whole), psyllium husk.
Food Concentrates:Carrot, Soyforce powdered sprouted soybeans, tomato, beet juice powder, broccoli, kale, parsley, dried cane juice, beet root, Udos Choice Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend powder (amylase, lipase, protease, cellulase, glucoamylase, invertase, malt diastase, lactase, pectinase (with phytase) and bromelain in a base of beet root fibre).
Phytonutrients blend:Cinnamon bark, ginger root, peppermint leaf, bilberry leaf, liquorice root, red clover blossom, lemongrass, artichoke leaf, dandelion root and leaf, rosemary leaf, thyme herb, standardized grape seed extract.
Flavoured with natural almond flavour.
Free of wheat, dairy, yeast, animal & genetically modified ingredients
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated